One of Owen's favorite things to do for the past few months is suck on his feet. Anytime he is on his back, his feet almost immediately make their way into his mouth. Its pretty cute but can make diaper changing a challenge at times!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am just posting so that you know that both Nana and Granddad have seen the latest. Love the little slideshow too. We are looking forward to the "professional" shots.
Ginny and Stefan, He is absolutely adorable! And getting so big so fast. It is amazing how fast time flies. I hope that you are enjoying every minute of it. Amy Mayes
2 comments:
I am just posting so that you know that both Nana and Granddad have seen the latest. Love the little slideshow too. We are looking forward to the "professional" shots.
Love,
Nana
Ginny and Stefan,
He is absolutely adorable! And getting so big so fast. It is amazing how fast time flies. I hope that you are enjoying every minute of it.
Amy Mayes
Post a Comment