Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Halloween Fun!

Well, since Thanksgiving has come and gone and Xmas is right around the corner, I figured it was time I finally posted some Halloween pictures on the blog. Owen is pretty into dinosaurs, so when I spotted this Triceratops costume, I knew it was perfect for him. Joey made a very cute dinosaur/dragon as well. There were plenty of festivites leading up to Halloween - a not-so-scary hayride in Elkridge, trick-or-treating plus a Halloween train ride at the B & O museum, and a Halloween parade/party at Owen's preschool. The one bad part was that there was a vampire conductor on the train, which left Owen feeling very scared, crying everytime he saw him (he still talks about it). Then, one of his classmates was dressed up as a vampire, so Owen spent most of the party crying and clinging to me. He is definitely at that age where he is scared of certain things.

The best part of all was that the Nelsons came to visit just before Halloween, so we got to go trick-or-treating together. The sharks and dinosaurs made quite a crew trekking around the neighborhood!

Joey and Owen riding the train at the B&O Museum


Cousins ready for trick-or-treating

Dino Bros!



ROARRRR!!!!!!



Trick or Treat!

No comments: