Monday, October 8, 2007

Giraffe Baby


This weekend, Owen made his first zoo trip when I had a work related function at the Philly Zoo. He slept through the whole thing, but we got some good pics of him with some wildlife. The giraffe takes special meaning for him because of Ginny's "giraffe-baby" dream she had early on in pregnancy. She dreamed that she gave birth to a baby with super long, gangly limbs that could immediately stand (although very wobbily) and was taller than her mom. Owen came out pretty tall, but not quite giraffe proportions, fortunately.

Cooler update: both Penn state and the Ravens had winning weekends and we kept Owen out of his PSU and Ravens gear. I think we just can't let him wear the gear during game time anymore and maybe we'll be safe.

Stefan


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

akjane said...

I like the new peanut shell. Very classy. -jane