Sunday, October 14, 2012

Our Five-Year-Old Boy

I am very behind on blogging - somehow we missed pretty much the whole Spring and Summer of 2012 and here were are halfway through October! For those of you who have followed the blog over the years, I always like to put together a slideshow of pictures/videos for each of the kids' birthdays to look back at how much they have grown and changed over the past year (this is a few weeks late, but better late than never!). I feel like turning 5 was a big year for Owen and he is really becoming so much more independent. Among the milestones this year - swimming, writing his name, following directions to build Legos (without adult help), and probably more that I am forgetting. It is hard to believe that my little guy is getting so big. The same as a last year, he has chosen the music for the slideshow: a little Blackeyed Peas. . .  







No comments: