Monday, January 21, 2013

Our 3 Year Old Boy

We definitely haven't been on top of updating the blog, but I am happy that we have been able to keep up the tradition of these annual slideshows for the kids' birthdays. I really enjoy looking back over the past year's pictures and seeing how much each of them have grown and changed over the year. Looking back at Joey from age 2 to 3, I really can see how he changed from a toddler into a little boy. He has developed such a great personality - sweet, funny, enthusiastic, and easygoing all wrapped up into one. He is such a social and happy little boy who loves singing, dancing, dressing up, and playing with Owen and Olivia. This year saw him start preschool, successfully potty train, and become increasingly independent and grown up. We feel so lucky to have our little guy in our family and love him so much. Happy birthday Joey!!!!


No comments: